The Air-O-Fan "Reverse Fan" GB-36R orchard sprayers out-perform, out-last, and out-sell other similar sprayers in its class. Other manufacturers have tried to duplicate our technologies without success. The "Reverse Fan" models reduce the amount of leaves and dirt that normally plug the fan guard and housing. Fan life in sandy soil far exceeds conventional fan housings. Serviceability is made easier with larger guards and inspection covers. Controllable air and direct coverage reduces drift and saves time and chemicals. This is all made possible with our patented air vane technology, giving our growers superior coverage. The GB-36R "Reverse Fan" orchard sprayers combine performance and simplicity, and can be used in both concentrate and dilute applications. The "Reverse Fan" models are available with many different sprayer options to help better suit your growing practices which can be seen below.
- 500 gallon 304 stainless steel tank
- 36 GPM / 600 PSI Comet ® diaphragm pump
- 36” diameter, 8-blade axial flow steel fan
- 2-speed gearbox with neutral
- Heavy duty PTO shaft
- AOF DK turning hitch
- Tank drive shaft with rundown clutch
- 1” 304 stainless steel mechanical agitation
- Cable type remote control
- 304 stainless steel strainers
- Teejet® ceramic nozzles
- Galvanized fan housing
- Composite nylon adjustable air vanes with specialty valves
- 13.5Lx16.1 ANS field and turf tires
- Heavy duty adjustable hubs and spindles
- 1,000 gallon machine upgrade
- 600 gallon 304 stainless steel tank
- 100 GPM / 145 PSI Myers® 2-stage centrifugal pump
- 53 GPM / 600 PSI Comet® pump (Model IDS 2200)
- 2-point turning hitch
- Hydraulic and electric spray control valves
- 2" and 3" stainless steel fill connections
- Tank drain plumbed with value
- Indented tank (60" wide)
- Multiple tire configurations
- Tree targeting, flow monitoring, and rate controlling systems
- Length............500 gallon = 15' / 600 gallon = 15' 6"
- Width..............500 gallon = 6' 6" / 600 gallon = 6' 9"
- Height.............62" to 68"
- Weight............500 gallon = 2,650 pounds / 600 gallon = 2,700 pounds
- Air Velocity......130 mph (approximate)
PTO Horse Power Requirements: 80 - 100